5 TIPS FOR STARTUPS TO STAY SMART & FRESH
- Learn to say no to people who unnecessarily waste your time, In case you have a deep relationship with the person then try to main the relationship and be flexible.
- Quit distractions like social media, TV while working
- Waking up early in morning and doing 30-45 minutes of workout changes the brain to improve memory, thinking skills.
- If someone in your team is unable to cope up with your working culture, make sure s/he is adapted early or should be fired fast to stay in efficient mode of work
- Invest time in prioritizing the works and break down complicated things into smaller tasks, so that each task could be achieved in time and efficient manner
- Short nap of 20-30 min can really boost your efficiency
- Thinking about crucial things before sleep, could help one start the work in better mode the next day
- Visit few startup meets (be choosy about the meetup) which you think that could boost your learning and networking
- Building relationship should be your main goal to attend meetups
- Meetups is also an eye opener for the recent trends in market
Be data driven
- Decide everything on metrics whether it is your incorporating, hiring, daily expensed or marketing expenses.
- Learn the metrics which will guide you through your startup journey
- Based on metrics plan your marketing budget and other expenses
Start Fast & Fail Fast
- Build your MVP fast and validate with your customer
- Analyze the metrics after the validation , check your success rate if you failed, then repeat from the above step else start with new features
- Starting fast and failing fast helps you to innovate from client perspective rather than your dreamed startup thoughts